Thursday, April 7, 2011

If I Won the Lottery...

If I was lucky enough to win 319 million dollars, my life would be A LOT different. At first, I probably wouldn't be motivated to do anything except shop and buy nice things for myself. However, I would definitely give a nice chunk of money to each member in my immediate family. I would give each member of my immediate family 10 million dollars, so I would know that they could enjoy the same life style as me and be set for life. I also would give 6 million dollars each to my aunt, my two uncles, all of my grandparents, and my three cousins. After this, I would be motivated to help improve animal shelters for abused and abandoned animals. I would donate money to shelters, and I would love to even start my own businesses. I would be open my own pet store, because I love animals very much. I would also open my own tennis clinic but tennis is a big part of my life. With all of this money, I would build myself a personal tennis court and get an instructor because I would love to keep playing tennis for the rest of my life. I would be motivated to try to be good enough to enter competitions and to work towards a goal. I would live my life differently because I would know that other family members would be satisfied and set for life and I would know that I was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment